Digital PDF Edition
From the secrets of celebrity makeup artists on how to get perfect red carpet skin, to a sun safety action plan for athletes and skin cancer prevention strategies: tried, true, and new, the stories in our Beauty, Lifestyle, Health, and International sections are medically reviewed and reader-friendly. We hope you enjoy the Journal.
Add to your cart and download it for free!
2013 Table of Contents
- A Haircut Could Save Your Life Deborah S. Sarnoff, MD
- Skin Cancer Prevention Strategies: Tried, True, and New Ronald L. Moy, MD, and Shannon Famenini
- Are You Waiting for that Spot to Disappear? Blake Phillips, MD, Farah Awadalla, MD, Camaile Hexsel, MD, and Leonard H. Goldberg, MD
- Cut to the Chase Laura Kline, MD, and Brett Coldiron, MD
- The ABCDs and Beyond Sarah Yagerman, BS, and Ashfaq Marghoob, MD
News from The International Alliance Against Cancers of the Skin